header ad

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Where can I buy VPS/Dedicated Server

Here I am sharing my own experiance about VPS and Dedicated server.

Few years ago I bought a Dedicated server from Bluehost and I hosted some few website on that dedicated server. But everytime I am getting server down mail and when I am asking from them they telling they cant see any server downtime.

Once a time I show downtime to them then they said sorry for the inconvinients. Here question is how dedicated server down everytime.

Finally I moved to Inmotionhosting.com reseller account and I ran few year without any issues. Due to my diskspace issue I decided to move to VPS so I bought VPS server from them. It's also ran few years without any issues.

One day I got mail from them phishing warning. When I check my all websites are hacked including my WHMCS. then after I deleted all files from cpanel and reupload my all files to server. again and again my server hacked. Finally they said they can't provide VPS server to me.

But my password is verry stronger and i bought manage VPS.

Now I am running server in Namecheap dedicated server without any issue. But there customer support is verry charter.

When i get liver support always I am feeling like chat with school child.

No comments:

Post a Comment